Saturday, October 6, 2012

ZOMBZANY’S SCARY CINEMATARY!




I still have many more dusty old video tapes that I stole from Zombzany’s videos archives tomb years ago and while trying to find the tape that has my second appearance on one of Zombzany’s horror hosting gigs, I lucked into this!

This is a very old title sequence from one of his late 50’s or early 60’s TV horror host programs. The name of the program was Scary Cinematary. This is the only tape with anything related to this show, so I have no idea when or where or if it ever actually aired on TV. If this looks familiar, it is because Zombzany reused it in one of his later horror hosting videos, which I titled Introducing Zombzany the Necromancer - Part One.

Forgive the grainy quality, as it looks like this is a second or even third generation dupe. Enjoy the introduction titles to Zombzany’s Scary Cinematary!


No comments:

Post a Comment