Saturday, September 8, 2012

GENRE MUSIC VIDEO OF THE MONTH! TROCK - I'M STILL HUMAN (OSWIN'S SONG) - STOP! IT'S GINGER TIME!

I’ve professed my love of Doctor Who and all things Trok in my Friday Night Trok post. More recently I reminded everyone of my fav Trok band Chameleon Circuit on my Trok Tuesday post. The 1st episode of season 7 of Doctor Who premiered last Saturday night (September 1st) and the introduction of a new character almost overrode the excitement of the return of the Daleks in “Asylum of the Daleks”. A Trok musician who regularly posts new songs on her You Tube channel STOP! IT'S GINGER TIME, has already posted a beautiful song about this new character, Oswin Oswald.
Before watching and listening to “I'm Still Human (Oswin's Song)” I'll let our Trok musician describe herself:
About STOP! IT'S GINGER TIME:
Hi, I'm Allegra, and I like writing about things I like! On this channel, you'll find tunes about geeky stuff like Doctor Who and Homestuck, as well as occasional vlogs about the life of a teenage ginger.
For more Trok songs and other geeky stuff go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/stopitsgingertime?feature=watch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment