Thursday, January 5, 2012

PLEASE VOTE ON THE “WHICH OF THESE FILMS DO YOU PLAN ON SEEING IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY OF 2012?” POLL!


On the right column of this page, you will see at the top of the column a new poll that I’ve posted. This first poll includes the titles and release dates of all of the SF, Fantasy or Horror films that are being distributed to movie theaters between the months of January and February of 2012. I’d like anyone who reads GUARDIANS OF THE GENRE! to place a vote for any of these films that you plan on seeing at the theater.

Beside the fact that I’m genuinely interested in finding out which of these films you are planning on seeing, if enough people are showing interest in a specific film, it may be enough to inspire me to see films that I might not have been interested in seeing already. Unlike last year, I will be reviewing every film I see at the theater, whether I loved it or hated it, so this is your opportunity to influence my decision making process.

In the current poll, the only film I currently plan on seeing is Underworld: Awakening. I’ve seen the other three films at the theater and own all three Underworld films on DVD/Blu-ray, so seeing this latest for me is a no-brainer.

VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN! OKAY, JUST VOTE ONCE, BUT PLEASE DO VOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment