Saturday, June 19, 2010

FREAKY FRIDAY! 100 YEARS OF MONSTER MOVIES!

FREAKY FRIDAY! 100 YEARS OF MONSTER MOVIES! 

Freak checking in on a Friday night! Every Friday I'll be posting on some of my favorite ways to spend [waste] a Friday night! Keep it clean, freaks! Most nights Bones and I like to kick it in the lab watching horror or sci-fi flicks on cable or DVD. Lately, we've been surfin' the web and have started peepin' these wicked cool classic horror movies on the web site 100 Years of Monster Movies - http://www.100ymm.com/! You all must know by now that I think Horror Hosts are the bombdigitty, so you can imagine my eyes were popping when I discovered that not only was 100ymm.com streaming a double feature of horror flicks every Friday night at 8 PM EST, but they were being hosted by actual horror hosts and - even better - horror hostesses! Right now I'm watching Lady Frankenstein hosted by the lovely ladies of Midnight Mausoleum - Marlena Midnight and Robyn Graves. Not only are these Goth chicks cute as a bat's rear, but they make me bust a nut laughing my lab coat off! To keep even the attention-span-deficient deviants happy, 100ymm.com also offers a live chat room so you can make rude comments to your fellow film freaks about the flicks you're watching. You do have to register at Livestream.com to get a user name and a password to chat, but it's worth the few minutes it takes. Judging by the comments of many of the chat room chuckleheads, some of them may be just as nuts as your favorite freak! Check out the schedule for upcoming flicks at http://www.100ymm.com/friday-monsterthon-movie-schedule/ and then you too can spend quality time with me and my fellow freaks in the chat room every Friday night at 8 PM EST at 100ymm.com! Or you could spend your time like ordinary mundanes and get drunk watching sports in a bar, trying to pick up lubricated chicks. It's your choice freaks! Hey, Bones! Come back here! You can't even drink!

2 comments:

  1. Well, pluck your magic twanger froggy! You must be in seventh heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Prof, you pluck a pretty mean twanger yourself! I don't know if I'm in seventh heaven watching 100 YoMM, but I might just be in Horror Host heavens one through six. Freak out!

    ReplyDelete