Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TRAILER TUESDAY! THE THREE MUSKETEERS - A STEAMPUNK UPDATE!


I saw this trailer for The Three Musketeers before seeing Cowboys & Aliens at the theater this weekend. Yes, I know I promised a review of the western-sci-fi hybred and I am working on it

In the meantime, check out this trailer for The Three Musketeers! It is directed by Paul W. S. Anderson, who is best known as the diretor of Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Afterlife. I love all the Redident Evil movies (Mr. Anderson wrote the screenplays for the two other Resident Evil movies that he didn't direct) and I also liked two other Anderson helmed movies: Death Race and Alien vs. Predator. Another treat for Resident Evil fans is that Three Musketters will feature Milla Jovovich as (the evil?) M'Lady DeWinter. The Three Musketeers is being realeased to theaters on October 21, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment