Sunday, June 5, 2011

ELVIRA - SLICED!


It has been a wicked long time since the freaky one - yours truly - has listened to his favorite podcast, Slice of SciFi, on the Internets. Believe it or not, winter has finally split from New England and I’ve been out cleaning up the mess outside around the old laboratory. Unlike Zombzany, who has his zombie minions to maintain his cemetery, I have to do all the dirty work myself.  Long story short: I haven’t spent as much time with my favorite Internet programs or podcasts, because I’ve been outside.
Much to my surprise, one of Slice of SciFi’s more recent podcasts had an interview with Cassandra Peterson; more famously known as Elvira! The Slicers didn’t know a whole lot about her newest version of Elvira’s Movie Macabre and Cassandra even joked a bit about that; mentioning that was because Movie Macabre was running on TV in their area at 3 AM. Here is a link to Slice of SciFi, episode #316 with the interview with Cassandra Peterson:
http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2011/05/21/slice-of-scifi-316/  If you want to skip ahead, her interview begins at the 31:40 mark.

For those wondering why you haven’t been able to watch Elvira’s Movie Macabre, you can check out the listings of all the affiliates that carry THIS TV in the United States on my post here:

No comments:

Post a Comment